FB-tax is looking for a student (NL-FR-ENG), for the preparation of our marketing campaigns and for administrative support. Specifically, this involves translation and content presentation for our website FB-tax.be. Administrative tasks may also be part of the job description.
FB-tax is a law firm specializing in tax law for individuals, entrepreneurs and expats. We offer high quality and clear advice in the complex area of tax and property law. Business and private, regardless of the origin or personal situation of the client.
- A fluent trilingual Dutch/French/English student, all genders welcome
- Naturally eager to learn, with a client- and result-oriented attitude
- A student in a (para)legal training program is preferred, but not required
What counts are your ambitions and what you do.
- A student contract for 1 to 2 days per week with a correct salary in the period between 15/9 and 15/4 (hours and days to be agreed)
- At the end of the contract, the student can earn a smartphone or tablet as an extra
- A modern and equipped office in Brussels that is easily accessible by all modes of transport. Work can be done in the office or under a hybrid form to be agreed upon.
- The neighborhood where the office is located has quality facilities.
Contact Ferenc Ballegeer at email@example.com.